I make a lot of smoothies. I like to think of myself as a smoothie connoisseur. I’ve experimented with a lot of different combinations of ingredients, but I always go back to this one, because it really is the best smoothie ever!
- 1/2-1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups frozen berries (I use Moov Berry Cherry Blend from Costco)
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 scoop Chocolate PurePaleo Protein powder
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- A LOT of spinach (seriously, do not hold back with the spinach, you won’t taste it and it is one of the most nutrient dense foods out there)
- Sometimes I’ll add in a couple tablespoons of various seeds, like chia, hemp, pumpkin or flax, just for some added calories and nutrition.
Add the above ingredients to a blender in the order they are listed (ideally a really powerful blender like a Vitamix or a BlendTech).
This recipe is best to consume immediately after blending, but can be made the night before if needed. Omit flax seed if making ahead of time.