I love Salmon! Mmmm it’s so good. When you cook it properly that is.
But how do you cook salmon so that it is delicious and melts in your mouth?
I thought you might ask that question 🙂 So I have demonstrated one of my favourite (and quickest) ways to make salmon.
4 Wild-caught salmon fillets, thawed
1 tbsp dill
1 lemon, sliced
1 tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Dry salmon fillets with a paper towel and place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
3. Drizzle Olive oil evenly over fillets.
4. Sprinkle with dill, salt and pepper.
5. Place lemon slices on top of filets.
6. Put in the oven for ~12 minutes.
7. Turn oven off and leave salmon in for another minute.
8. Remove from oven and let sit for 1 minute.
Try it out and let me know what you think 🙂